Terms and Conditions
Covid 19 Updated version June 2020
- Guests are requested to arrive from 5:00 p.m. onwards on the
first day of their holiday.
- On arrival, please use the key safe located outside the property in
your courtyard. A key safe code will be sent to you by email once you
have paid your final balance.
- Cottages are to be vacated by 9:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- On departure, please return the keys to the key safe, lost/unreturned
keys will be charged at cost.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome, by prior arrangement. Maximum of 2
dogs per cottage. Please contact us if you wish to bring a third dog.
Minimum charge £25.00 per dog per week. Dogs are not allowed in
the bedrooms of the cottages.
- Bookings require a deposit of 30% at time of booking. Full balance
required 6 weeks prior to arrival. In the case of a booking being made
within 6 weeks, the whole sum would be payable on booking.
- If full payment is not received 6 weeks prior to arrival, then the
proprietors reserve the right to re-advertise the cottage and accept
further bookings. The Deposit remains Non-refundable.
- Especially due to the Covid 19 situation the property should be left
in a clean and decent condition, we have provided cleaning materials
for you. Please place used bed linen, towels, dish cloths and tea towels
into the laundry bags provided (specific instructions will be left in
the cottage and also found in our Welcome Pack) All breakages will be
charged for. If extra cleaning is required over and above the normal,
a set charge of £20 will apply.
- Only the stipulated number of guests can stay in any property. No
surprise extra guests unless previously agreed.
- Cancellation by guests - Deposits are Non-Refundable, and cancellation
charges are as follows:-
- 40% of Balance within 4 weeks of start date of holiday
- 60% of Balance within 3 weeks of start date of holiday
- 80% of Balance within 2 weeks or less
We recommend guests to consider Travel/Holiday Insurance to possibly cover against unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellation by us - If for unforeseen circumstances, we are unable
to provide the property as booked, we will endeavour to provide alternative
accommodation in another of our properties, or somewhere locally, with
prior agreement. If this is not suitable, then liability is limited
to a full refund of monies paid to the proprietors.
- The Proprietors shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss
or damage to valuables, personal property of any kind, motor vehicles,
motor cycles, boats etc or personal injury or death, direct or indirect,
irrespective of how it was sustained, occasioned or caused to anyone
of any age (including persons under 18 years) who is a resident or invitee
of the proprietors whether caused by or resulting from any default,
wilful act, negligence, omission, neglect or otherwise on the part of
the Proprietors, their servants or agents or any residents, guests or
- All of our cottages are Non-Smoking. Each cottage has its own private
patio area where smoking is permitted.
- We have Horses and pets on site. Guests are therefore requested to exercise caution, and not to feed the animals without prior arrangement.
Covid 19 related clauses,
Any guests who have to extend their stay through Covid 19 illness and are unable to return home and have to self-quarantine at Hallagenna Cottages will be charged at the daily rate for the duration of their extended stay.
If Covid 19 lockdown measures are put in place by the Government and guests are no longer allowed to travel and stay overnight or we are advised by the Government to close, then an option to reschedule the holiday or request a full refund of any monies already paid will be given for anybody with holidays booked for the effected dates only.
Please refer to our Welcome Pack for Covid 19 practises and guidelines.